February 29, 2016
Two months into 2016, how are you doing on your plan for the year? Here are a few questions you can ask yourself to see if you are on track to set new records – for your company and for yourself.
- Do you focus on a niche market? Should you?
- Who are the dominant players in your category and have you invited them to lunch?
- Do you know what your value proposition is? What would you do with the information if you knew?
- Are you spending at least 50% of your time doing the one thing that makes you the most money?
- Do you touch your customers at least 24 times a year?
- Have you tracked where your customers are coming from?
- What is your BUZZ? (If you don’t know, ask your spouse.)
- What have you done so far this quarter to improve your skills?
- Do you have a list of at least 10 people that, if you could meet them, could change your life?
Make sure you are ahead of where you were at this time last year. Pick a few of these and dig in!